What if they made a gmod for 360

The game will come in two discs
1.garrys mod game
2.gmod creator(create guns, maps,rag dolls, and lots of things)
The maker of the game can upload add ons like portal add ons and such
You can share guns you and maps you created in a thing you click on at the main menu in the game
It would be awesome, and even make a beta before the game comes out so you can see if you have to fix some changes in the game.

This thread has been made tons of times, the answer is no, it will NEVER be done.

What! That’s fucked up oh well lol nvm

Considering that Microsoft likes to charge for everything, probably never going to happen. Could happen on the PS3, as there have been games with mod support for it already but still it probably wont happen.

Oh I hope It will. . . . . . . . . .

Garry’s Mod does not belong anywhere but PC. Here we can download any user content we want, we can script anything we want, and all the players are on one console. You don’t want some good players go to PS3, some go to 360, and only a few stay at PC do you? GMod is fine where it is. Stop making these damn threads.

I’m tempted to say it’s too complex for the user interface of a console anyway. Good luck scripting or using console commands on a controller.

If they ever do release Garry’s mod on 360, it’ll be a deformed, hollow cousin of what we have on PC.

You need around 18 buttons alone to enjoy the game. That is WASD, CTRL, Shift, 0-9 (numpad), and space. That means no tab, console, or escape for the menu. It is a PC game.

You all know usb keyboards are supported on the xbox 360? Also it will never ever happen just because its wrong.

Why did you make two threads?
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=963469

Didn’t the other thread tell you this is the worst idea ever and you are an idiot?

More 11 year olds. A lot more.

You don’t need to fucking post this TWICE.

Srry I didn’t know there was threads about this already, I just made this account. (-_-)

What if you stop making these fucking threads and do something useful instead?

didnt you read the reply i put up fucking dick
I FUCKING KNOW NOW I JUST GOT GMOD AND THIS ACCOUNT 3 WEEKS AGO YOU DONT HAVE TO ACT LIKE A FUCKING HATER AND POST HATE REPLYS!!!

If They Made It For The Xbox 360 How Would You Mount The Games??

Dude, but You made two threads.

Don’t ever question the way a crackbaby does things, you’ll only leave yourself worse off.

Garry’s Mod has way to many controls to be handled on a controller.

If the PC version of Garry’s Mod doesn’t even come in a disc, let alone a physical form,
How do you expect it to come out on the console as such?

If it WERE to come out, it would most likely be downloadable, but seeing how the Source games arent even downloadable on the 360, this will probably never happen.