What is the BEST Way to Setup a Garry's Mod Dedicated Server?

Hello. I have been running my own dedicated server for quite a long time now. (Just for my friends and a couple randoms that join every once in a while.) There are many different (incorrect) tutorials on how to make a Garry’s Mod dedicated server. I know how to make one, but I don’t know how to make one without errors (the “BEST” way). There should be one and ONLY one way to make a Garry’s Mod dedicated server. Someone please help me. I have glitches with TTT all of the time. During the first round of a map after the preparing phase, the server lags like hell and does that for about 20 seconds. Then, it stops for the rest of the map. On a new map, it will do the same for the first round after the preparing phase. I just want to know how to make a Garry’s Mod dedicated server the “correct” way. Can any server developers help me out here? Thanks.

There isn’t more then one way to. It’s Steam CMD. Heres a video

Very outdated.

Not really, explain why you think that?

&

You can go about it two ways -
Buy a provider (NFO, Xenon, ect) or use SteamCMD
DO NOT use SteamCMD if your PC is garbage.
There are tutorials for this junk lying around. I’d post a LMGTFY link, but that’d just get me banned.

If you want the most consistent results possible, you should get a proper dedicated server from a host.