I’m creator of one of fansites and I’m thinking of creating a server as well for it’s community. Before that happens, however, I’d like to inquire about what’s the most desired setup for this very community as a part of it all. So I’m thinking and wanting to ask you about what kind of servers do you like the most?
In terms of modifications:
- standard - means no oxides installed or such, just the way game goes on it’s own, in other words official version of Rust
- modded - oxide, plugins, /share commands, house creators tools, etc.
In terms of gameplay:
- classic - 1:1 craft time, regular drop tables, everything cratable as it is on official servers
- hardcore - high end stuff very limited. Low drop rates on military weapons, c4 only dropable by planes very rarily and such
- casual’ish - reduced craft time, death notifications at global chat, starter kits and so on.
In terms of gamestyle:
In terms of administration:
- forced global events, rock/bow arenas, campfire parties in apartaments, etc., forced airdrops once in a while
- no interruption of admins at all. They play like normal people or act non-existant so they’re only ban hammers wielders if needed.
Thanks for your opinions, I hope I’ll get some useful information about what’s trending now