What the fuck is wrong with my textures?

Alright. I ported a Banshee from GTA IV. I have all the textures applied in .TGA form without changing their names or anything blah blah. I have the folders named correctly without any spelling errors and in right order and am not missing anything. My .QC points to the correct paths. The .VMT for each texture is correct and points to the right texture and path. I looked at the model with XVI32 and the material paths in there are correct. This is baffling me and everybody I show this to. There’s nothing wrong with it, yet the textures are simply not showing up and are replaced with the dreaded pink and black checkers.

.QC

$cd "C:\Documents and Settings\Dean\My Documents\banshee\banshee"

$modelname "dean\gtaiv\vehicles\banshee_black.mdl"

*$cdmaterials "gtaiv\vehicles\"*

$scale 1

$upaxis "z"

$surfaceprop "metal"

$body "studio" "black.smd"

$sequence idle "banshee" fps 30.00

$collisionmodel "banshee.smd"

.VMT for one of the textures.

"VertexLitGeneric"
{
	"$baseTexture" "models\gtaiv\vehicles/vehicle_generic_carbon"
	"$bumpmap" "models\gtaiv\vehicles/vehicle_generic_carbon_normal"
}

The folder paths

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\doctor_dean\half-life 2 episode one\episodic\materials\models\gtaiv\vehicles\banshee

Picture of the material section of the .MDL file in XVI32.

http://filesmelt.com/Imagehosting/pics/e59579352d23bf280ca2d633aeb1e83a.PNG

Anybody who can, could, would and will help, I would be extremely grateful. This is fucking frustrating though I’m sure it the problem would be extremely simple.

Update: FUCKING DICKS IT WAS SIMPLE. Forgot to put models/texturepathlol in the .QC. Fucking fuck thanks to bloocobalt.