What type of vr gamemodes would you like to see?

With the new June devlog showing of vr for the game what gamemodes or games in general would you like to see made?

I would absolutely love to see something similar to rainbow six siege.
All this chaos with so many tools for attack/defense with destructible environment but in VR.

2 Likes

I would love to see cooperative VR + non-VR gamemodes and maybe even some social stuff. Something close to Gmod Tower would be great.

2 Likes

Mario 64 Re-Created, Imagine walking around the castle with Marios hands, you can even make it rain on that peach :boom: :peach:

1 Like

I think it would be great to see something kinda like a DarkRP game mode for VR. I think it would be interesting to see how people react to others now that they have full movement of hands and possibly full body.

2 Likes

I’d love to see a multiplayer Horror VR game, the only real horror VR game is phasmaphobia. I’d like to see a lot more cooperative elements in a horror-style VR experience. Maybe even something like Dead by Daylight in VR.

3 Likes

I think something like a putt putt golf course where you control the club with the VR controllers and go vs the server to see who can make it in less swings would be really cool. Or a culmination of minigames that cycle through similar to the ones in counter strike but just made for VR. There is a lot of potential and I have a lot of ideas.

1 Like