What was your first gmod fort like

What was your first gmod fort like my one was pretty bad made out of lots of soda machines please leave a comment also im new to Facepunch so this is my first thread also if you would please subscribe you can cheek the progress of the thread and replie to comments.

A bunch of neatly placed wooden crates, and NPC turrets.

[editline]12:36AM[/editline]

And then one of the turrets got knocked over and my game crashed. Took me at least an hour to place all those damn boxes.

wow nice one for a first fort ps thanks for commenting

Mine was a crappy combine one made with the combine spawnlist.

Mine was a stupid hut made from blastdoors and fences, on flatgrass respawn area. Every time I spawned I got stuck to some crap.

Many large containers, turrets, swinging rope traps.

wow these are all intresting first forts i didnt expect to get so many replies and views in a couple of hours thanks guys.

My first fort was a Container painted blue…
it had lots of combine things in it :smiley:
and a combine soldier but i had to has ignore D:D:D:D:D:

Yea i did i fort with lots and lots of combine stuff in it once it looked pretty LEET.

Yeah…
I Had a combine Dropship by the side though :smiley:

that make it obvisious that it combine.

Or does it… <.<

lol.

i was gaybowed :frowning:

wow.

Just finished a zombie outpost…
Made out of bits of metal and breakable wood :smiley:
Unfortunately a nuke still killed me

Back in gmod 9 when I did not know that you could freeze things. I made one with some citizens.

My first fort was also my last one, because I made a HUGE wooden fort, and some guy was thinking he was funny, so he ran through my fort with a jeep. The server crashed.

My first fort was with those large containers and an RT camera, then someone deleted it and said that it was making them lag :frowning:

A blue container upside down.
It had a TV! :smiley:

Then i went Rambo with the phys-gun inside it.