What weapon addons?

Just a quick little question on what you guys prefer when it comes to weapons on a Dark RP server? I will list some things down below so just pick one, thanks guys! ~~

1. Mad Cow Weapons - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=233542111&searchtext=mad+cows
  2. M9K Weapons (All of them) - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231991625
  3. FA:2 Weapons (All of them) - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180507408&searchtext=
  4. Other (Please specify!)

Please pick one so I know which one is preferred by most!

theres a point where theres just too many weapons and youve passed it

[editline]8th March 2014[/editline]

you shouldnt be using all the guns in the pack, its way too much and no-one will ever use them all

I know I’m just saying though, which one do you prefer to have on a server?

M9K is okay but overused and not even that good compared to others. I tried using FAS:2 but the worldmodels were broken and I didn’t feel like fixing them at the time. Mad Cowz is old and I personally have no opinion on their current state but IIRC they were pretty good at the time.

So what gun mod would you prefer?

I heard that some guy called buu342 made this pack on workshop using a base that he made. Its really crappy in my opinion, and i hope he stops coding.

Here’s the link:

[sp]Shameless self advertising[/sp]

Just use standard CSS weapons. No need to get complicated with them.

Mad cows are my favorite mainly due because they require no download and get the job done.

Do agree with this, though they used to be overused as hell.

I agree with that aswell.
Hate M9K because its so big and has 10 different packages that servers make you download (even if i have them from workshop).
Thank god you can disable downloads, but the time before i figured that out…

Mad cows base is really bloated and messy.

[editline]10th March 2014[/editline]

Saying you don’t like M9K for that reason is like saying you don’t like candy because there’s too many brands. They’re so big because they have custom models, which has nothing to do with the base itself.

Here’s the problem: M9K tastes like shit.
The custom models only make it worse. M9K’s popularity can almost be entirely attributed to its spam of CSS Banana skins. It’s basically the new Kermite.

Mad Cow is superior in every respect to M9K except in terms of the base pack not having custom models.
Mad Cow is lighter, more reliable and better constructed, and is a sun compared to M9K’s candle in terms of actual quality coding.

The argument could be made that Mad Cow is pretty bloated and messy, but then one has to realize that M9K is about 50% Mad Cow anyways.

If you were to ask me right now about things in M9K that frequently glitch or otherwise not work the way they’re supposed to, I could name 3 right off the bat, and dig up many more.
If you were to ask the same of me in Mad Cow, all I can tell you is that I’ve never seen it break down under any circumstance, ever.

I never said M9K isn’t shit, but saying it’s shit because of “too many packs” is shit in itself.