What would you like to see in a DarkRP Server

Please don’t ask me why DarkRP… We are currently going to be running on Townsend V1.5 with 25 player slots, we will be using brohoster. Here is a list of all the addons we will be using, CSS Realistic Weapons, Drugz Mod, Custom Jobs and shipments, Keypad tool, First Person death, Legs, PCMod2, SharpeYe, Smartsnap, Weightstool and Wire. What else would you like to see in this server?

I would LOVE to see no minges.

Get rid of any jobs that can be done with /job as a civillian.

I also think you should get rid of Legs in my opinion. I mean if your going to roleplay, why the fuck do you need to see your own legs? Plus, it lags the server from my experience.

None of the following:

CSS Realistic Weapons, Drugz Mod, Custom Jobs and shipments, Keypad tool, First Person death, Legs, PCMod2, SharpeYe, Smartsnap, Weightstool and Wire.

Moderation. Good, non-sellable, hard to get, moderation.

no more /job Furry

I would rather see “/job Furry” than an actual furry job.

I would like to see only pistols with default jobs.

What would be the point of a Furry in RP(of course, I have to consider the fact were talking about DarkRP).

Edit: Also, if your going to add weapons, I recommend Mad Cows Beta V3, but don’t overdue weapons. What I mean by that is don’t make it so easy to get an M4A1 or an AK-47, along with pistols. This would most likely stop DM but it would also causee players to bitch that its so hard to get weapons. I have seen it myself so its totally up to you.

Make a timer upon spawn that will set your movement to noclip for a split 2 seconds, so prop blocking spawns would be pointless, as you could go through it quickly.

In Dark RP i want to see no Dark RP.