What's the addon called?

What’s that addon called when you see the players name above them?

Sorry if it’s in the wrong section, didn’t really know where to put it.

Most admin mods have their own plugin to do this.

There’s multiple, here’s the only one I could find:

Thanks overv, although the link is dead.

If you specify the features you want, I can quickly write one for you.

Nah, it’s fine :slight_smile:

The thread creator from the one you sent released a version, so i guess it won’t be necessary, but thanks anyway