What's the deal, Garry?

Why you don’t let me play on weekend? I paid just as much as anyone else yet when I try to sign on to US East 3, I get AlreadyConnectedToAnotherServer error. Just let me play, man. Call your admins off and let me play.

I don’t think you know how Rust works.

Why don’t you enlighten us?

Garry doesn’t have “admins” banning you on the weekends. The error means you are already logged into another server, whether it’s actually you or not.

Yeah, you’re absolutely right! Garry has nothing better to do with his time than prevent you, forums poster dat_gherry, from playing Rust on the weekends.

…Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

I had the same issue and had it fixed by manually disconnecting and connecting again to the server.

Garry cashed my $20 Steam payment and now he’s rolling in cash somewhere rather working hard to fix the servers that have been lagged for the 3rd day in a row.

What do you mean? You can’t even connect to the server to do this. It interrupts on the Loading screen and says AlreadyConnectedToAnotherServer.

I tried the “.net disconnect” thing at the loading screen, at the lobby screen, and in another server. None of that worked.

snip already taken care of :stuck_out_tongue:

Garry the Evil plans on ruining your weekends

Admins? LOL. You must be high as shit. There’s no one moderating these servers.