Whats the name of this model in hammer ?

Hi im making a map and id like to know what this modles name is…

Please Help !


One substation_transformer01a and three substation_transformer01ds on top of the first one.

Thanks Guys Really Helpful :smiley:

Eeee, it’s called transformator. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, do what I do, go in gmod and find the prop >:P.

transformator isnt the model name.

he just said it, eeee on valve.