What's the Wierdest Thing ever to happen to you in GMod?

Post the strangest/wierdest/funniest/etc. thing to ever happen to you in Garrysmod.
Here’s Mine.

Recently I was making a little NPC zombie invasion with my recently downloaded Zombie Virus system. Eventually I got bored and lagged up, so I cleaned all the things on the map. Not long later as I was creating a contraption to fly around with, and I turned around to grab a pre-spawned item. What I saw next to the item was a zombie. Figuring I had just accidently pressed it when I opened my spawn list to spawn objects, I dismissed it as a human error and killed the zombie with my shotgun. I did my welding and hoverballing and thrustering with no more problems. I got in and took to the sky. I flew toward the large bunker like building and landed. I saw several more zombies emerge from it. I did not dismiss them and I looked around to figure out where they were coming from. The entire map was clear besides the dead bodies of the zombies. I got back in and dismissed it again as just a glitch that spawned a few. An hour of Combine killing and flying later, I saw a good 7 zombies appear out of nowhere in the middle of the map. I chose to stop dismissing it and search the entire place far and wide to figure out what was going on. I found no explanation. To this day I have wondered where they were coming from.
Well, that’s it.
Also, post what you think of a recent teller’s story. It’s always nice to have feedback.

They probably ran and hid in different places.

I can only dismiss that theory because of one truth: When I had cleaned the map, i literally cleaned the map. I used the Clean Everything button. And I know this is definately a false theory because when I said they just appeared in the middle of the map, LITERALLY. They just APPEARED.

What was the name of the zombie addon?

Lets see: My applyforce thing started repulsing against itself…
i spawned every gbomb and nuked them and gmod DIDNT crash
i smart welded another applyforce hovering thing. During the welding a cockpit flew off and glitched somewhere then gmod proptly crashed

I was building a sort of npc prison thing, by putting glass cylinders over npcs, and there was a sudden unexpected amount of lag. The game froze for about 3 seconds and then the cylinders flew backwards (killing all the npcs in the process) and started randomly spazzing out against a wall. They all did this in synchronise which made it even weirder.

My friend had made a car that kills you if you are not allowed to get in, and I tested it. I died, but I respawned in the middle of the map outside the world, and couldn’t move or noclip. My friend got in his car to look for me, but then I started moving too, flying around the map. It wasn’t long before my friend realized that I was somehow parented to the car :geno:

anyone ever have a glitch where the game will lag for a few seconds, and then stop lagging and all the textures will be mixed up? happened to me two or three times.

Bump of wierd stories that are always cool.

[editline]12:26PM[/editline]

It was something along the lines of… Ahh, forget it. There’s like 5,000 that all do the same thing. It was one of the addons that cause zombie-killed npc’s to become zombies as well, but I had pretty much gutted the place, so it shouldn’t have happened.

I hate that, especially when it happened right as I had finished a car I had worked on for hours and hours, and had to restart because I could barely see what I was doing.

i left the gmod running for 4-5 hours and all the textures got messed up

I spammed about 2000 chimneys trying to see how much my computer could handle i only went down to 5 fps then i got bored removed them all spawned a flower pot and crashed :argh:

Computer game handling fail, I guess you could say.

well once i was crashing this server, and it crashed, crazy shit maaaaan.

I was trying to easyweld ragdolls into chairs on DE_SCHOOL. One of them glitched because i froze them, then it flew PERFECTLY out of the window…

EDIT: Wasnt as weird as it was awesome.

Freind: Hey, I got a scroll bar. Lets go prop push each other!
Me: Ok!

Coolest thing is crashing.

“memory could not read hehe lol hehe!!!”

One of my first wire contraptions I made was a microwave (inspired by a tutorial), but somehow I placed forcers instead of igniters. It isn’t like weird just an unexpected outcome when you expect something to catch on fire and instead your box starts flying around gm_construct.

I spawned a bunch of Klieners and all of a sudden the klieners were replaced with melons that I can’t undo or pick up with the physgun. :slight_smile:

:siren:ITS THE MELON REVOLUTION!:siren:

I built a camoflauged base in darkrp and kept opening a little hole and sniping the guy that builds a wooden cross and burns it. Everytime I would snipe him, he would respawn and complain,

“ok who da fk did dat”