What's wrong with propsurfing?

I was propkilled on top of a building in gm_construct and i propsurfed up there. Then the admin Leo bans me. I just want to know… what harm does propsurfing do to an RP?

Well you could have fun by doing this. Sorry, fun isn’t allowed.

In real life, do you spawn a door underneath you and magically float?

I do.

Nor do you have physguns and gravguns… Unless your SomeDmubShit

Then it’s k.

In reality, can you do /me?

It just goes against roleplay. I mean, do that in some freebuild crap.

In real life, do you spawn in a shitty map that’s overused around the world and is labeled with the name downtown. There is no way out of this contained world and if you think of the letter Q a menu pops up and allows you to spawn anything you want?

Cus that’s what I do.

I fuckin do that shit HARDCORE

No, but that’s why it’s Gmod and not real life.

Clarify for me, is prop surfing where you use the physgun to move a prop you’re on and stuff. I’ve done that accidentally before. Not a very good phrasing of the question, but it will do for now.

They need a gamemode called GmodRP. Based on RP in Garry’s Mod, and not based on reality.

hhahahahahaha dat was funni

Well come to think of it, you are doing /me all the time its just so much easier since you don’t have to type it out. It is like an improved version of RPing in GMOD.

Propsurfing is usually againist the rules in RP Servers, as you gain an unfair advantge againist other players, and it just generally ruins the mood.

Other players are fully capable of propsurfing too. And think about it. If you had a real physgun, wouldn’t you want to live your life long dream of flying through the air on top of a plastic sex doll?

Im just saying that it would be nice to make a roof with out some power high Admin beaking at you… let alone BANNING you for doing it.

Then ask one of our admins for noclip. Props here.

I was propkilled on top of a building in gm_construct and i propsurfed up there. Then the admin Leo lace beach wedding dress me. I just want to know… what harm does propsurfing do to an RP?

Do you create new characters IRL?

That