What's your dream mod/addon?

What is your dream mod? It doesn’t necessarily have to be possible or not. Mine is and always will be a a perfectly working cutting tool or model resizer. (Although FYI Drondrake did a pretty good one, check it out)

Oh and just if you want that addon is found here :http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=25740

A fully realistic combat system, not that boring gcombat stuff, but radars, and missles that actually work realisticly, and more

Or a dig tool. Underground base would be so cool… Ah… If only…

A realistic space mod with huge solar systems and spherical planets.

Now that WOULD be cool. Maybe in 20 years time technology could do that :slight_smile: I’ll be waiting ;p

Something that remembered when it was my birthday.

Spore comes out September 7 :p.

I’d like to see pacman.

The world mod! a map of the world! including everything!

Spore? What’s that about?

Pacman? A gamemode of that would be pretty cool ;p Dunno how you’d get it to use more then five people though ;p (Pacman and four ghosts ;p)

One where NPCs worked perfectly @ Irish Guy ah… if only…

;p The possibilities are endless ;p

man oh man.

The world idea was pretty good.
I would say a prop that makes your wishes come try, i would wish for more wishes.

(ok, that might have been a little wierd.)

Edit:

the world map should be real-time also. hehehe. let’s see who is having a good time.

haha!!!

Ah! Didn’t see that post somehow ;p A world map would be l33t ;p Hehe I could play Garry’s mod in my Garry’s mod game!!! And I could play Garry’s mod within THAT game…and THAT game…and THAT game…and THAT game…and THAT game…and THAT game…and THAT game…and THAT game…and THAT game…and THAT game…and THAT game…and THAT game…and THAT game…and THAT game…wow

Spore… What many people believe to be the next awesome game. Maxis/Will Wright is making it (created SimCity, Sims, etc). I’m not going to go into details here because I’m lazy, but there is a ton of information on it out there.

Second to Garry’s mod you mean

A decent engine that work at least a bit of the things that are there.

a planet that would explode in a space map

I just wish there was no reliable snapshot ;p the bane of all servers

A way to have a In-game computer