What's Your Favorite Server?

Just about everyone who plays GMod has a favorite server, whether it be Sandbox, RP, TTT, or hell even Fortwars.

Mine is BSRP, which runs a slightly modified version of DarkRP and is probably one of the most fun, balanced DarkRP servers I’ve seen.

Are you just advertising your server by making this thread?

Hm? It’s not at all my server. I’m just a regular who enjoys playing on BSRP every day. I’m sorry if I worded it in an odd way, but please don’t assume; it has a tendency to make an ass out of you and me.

(It’s a joke)

no

Basically all I was trying to do was put emphasis on the details of the server I go on so more people would play on it, because it’s often lowly populated and I find it deserves more attention.

Anyway I’d rather stay on the topic than spur a debate. What server do you guys frequent?

Now that gmod tower is gone along with its many gamemodes :frowning: I’d have to choose between sassilization climb, noxnet football throwdown, noxnet mario box (one of my favs but no-one ever on). I also highly enjoy any descent fretta server due to the high amount of diversity you get in gamemodes. It’s almost impossible to get bored on those.
The source karts was fun, and I also really like hoverboard servers.
God I suck at decisions.

I don’t usually venture out onto other servers, I just stay nice and cozy on my own .-.

Any NoXious server.
There fucking fun.

My fav servers are
All the RND servers.
the [=TT=] servers
and sassilization servers.

Goons

LifePunch

Ew no. Too many children.

[editline]31st January 2012[/editline]

GUISE IM THE WARDEN
OKAY WARDEN WHAT’S UP?
WHO WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT MY MOM?
IM THE WAR-
DON’T SHOOT ME DON’T SHOO-
YOU SHOT ME!
OKAY STFU IM WARDEN

My experience on lifepunch. The death run server is cool.

Sassilization.

NoxiousNet zombies server is one of my favorites. Barricading with other humans then shooting the living crap outta zombies is something that pleases me, plus the rewarding point system is great even for the newbies just getting started.

Needs RTS again :V Then it’ll be my favorite.

I really respect Sassilizations amount of creativity. I’d respect anything that strays from the cliches of RP, zombie survival, deathmatch, etc. Although those gamemodes CAN be really fun, I just really appreciate creativity, which sassilization utilizes.

It’s gonna be back… sometime

Goons

Best Serious RP and D3vine.

Eww.