When do you guys think this game will come out?

I am not asking when it will come out I am asking you guys yes you when do you think it will come out and why. I believe it might come out on 2022 November 29 or 2023 November 29.

It is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to tell, but I’ve heard they want an early access out sometime towards the end of the year. There really isn’t a way to tell when full release will be, just gotta be patient and hope the community can get access as soon as possible.

ya I know I just wanna see the opinions of the community about when do they think it will come out.

Like a full release? Or just early access? I think a early access/open beta release in December is feasible.

I swear there was a similar question thread like last week ago.

It’s too early to tell.

I personally thing that the way to go is early access as soon as possible. This game is built in custom content. The more people who has the game, the more custom content.

Later this year or maybe early next year, why would it release in late 2023? All hype around the game would probably be dead by then

2 Likes

they originally said that want to get early access out by the end of the year but that’s looking less and less likely as time goes on but I think that sometime 2022 or 2023 at the latest

My guess is 2021-early 2022 the release of S&box. And by 2023, I doubt it very much, given the active pace of development of the game. So… It is unlikely that there will be a release by 2023, very unlikely. And as mentioned above, the hype will already fade away, If Facepunch will be postpone it too late.

2 Likes

S&box is their top priority right now in terms of work force, so I’m going to hazard a guess that it will probably have a full steam release at the very end of the year, or in Q1 of 2022. However I do think there will be a non-steam WIP version released to whoever wants to try it out towards the end of Q3 of this year.

3 Likes

After the third full moon of the winter solstice, Once Terrys unite where the ocean meets the S&

:sunflower:

3 Likes