When In Ravenholm Issue Three

After a break, I’m back with more When In Ravenholm. The first two issues are still available at http://machinima.starfoxweb.com. For those interested, the original facepunch thread is here.

Enjoy!

ah great to see it back , combies building a tower on a roof from a building? somehow this is hillarious

Nice. I loved this comic.

Use another type of fonts. One that is more readable. Go to www.dafont.com for fonts.

Also work on the posing of the combine, some of them look stiff. Also try to higher up your graphics when taking the screenshots! It may take some time, but it will look much better!

Otherwise it was ok. Keep it up.

Thanks for your suggestions!

I assume that the unreadable font is the one used for the Combine soldiers. Personally, I find that most of the time you can’t really make out what the Combine are saying to each other, so I chose an electronic looking font that I thought would give the same sense. Sure, it’s a little annoying to read, but that was the point. As for font websites, I’ve been using Blambot, but I’ll keep dafont in mind as well.

Lol.

ah gman always strict to buisness

talk about sight seeing in matter of minutes :stuck_out_tongue: hillarious :v:

Lol.

Sorry about the delay, I have some other things going on these days. I’m hoping to update more frequently over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!

I see they got to the outpost.

very interesting , do continue

The comic has been delayed due to a funeral and some general shenanigans, but is still on the way.

So BUMP.

woohoo and sry to hear that but woohoo for new comics :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t seen this for a long time, nice to see it again.

Best comic ever since concerned.