When will Rust Alpha be out?

I was just thinking Garry (creator of Garry’s Mods), I was just thinking that when will the Alpha come out for Rust, because me and my friends love this game so much my friends and I are always watching ArtemisKnives play Rust and we are like O.M.G dude we have to get this game. please tell me when this will come to Alpha, I will love you and your developers forever, This will be the next GenGaming :D.

It’s already in alpha. If you meant open alpha, there’s no set date or any talk about it as of yet.

PS:

It is in closed BETA as in it passed alpha and in beta. BUT because it is CLOSED beta only people with keys can get in. I don’t have a key but I am making something for the art contest!

Bro it be alpha

Okay, thank you for replying, and I hope for this game to skyrocket in the NexGen! And don’t mind if replying back when the the game date is coming out.

It’s already out. :v:

So are there any plans on when the Beta starts? Or an etimated date for the release of the finished version?
I watched quite some videos about the game and I really like what I’ve seen so far. Would definitely be willing to pay for the final version.