Where are the Half-Life 2 Weapon Files Located?

I’m trying to troubleshoot, and maybe try out some modding while I have the files. If you could be so kind as to give me the names and locations of everything from the 9mm pistol to the rocket launcher it would be greatly appreciated.

I’m not asking for LUA help or asking what I should do with the files I just can’t find the bloody files and would love some help. Thanks in advance.

If this should go in another topic please notify me in a response.

(User was banned for this post ("wrong section again" - postal))

The HL2 weapons are not coded in Lua but in the engine itself, you can’t edit it.

Well that seems strange because when I got this mod off Garrysmod.org (Unfortunately I can’t remember the name of said mod) and installed it directly into the garrysmod/garrysmod folder it screwed the HL2 weapons up and was glitching out

[editline]12th February 2013[/editline]

Ok well after pissing around and deleting files I managed to fix it and everything is back to normal, well almost.

the MP7 is now an MP5 and the pulse rifle is a MP5 (?) with and Holographic sight and a giant underbarrel. No Idea where those came from but who cares and the reload animations work fine so yea. but the files to the weapons must be there so if I can find the right files I will put them up here just as a reference for those who wish to do something similar