Where are the HL1 Models at?

I need to know this so I can change the name of barney to get a working security guard. I re-installed gmod so it doesn’t have a custom model folder, and I have no clue where it gets the game models from, since there is no folder.

If anyone knows the directory, tell me please. But if someone would like to submit HL1:S models that work, be my guest.

[editline]01:34AM[/editline]

Hello. Maybe I’m not being specific enough. I need t0o know the directory location of the Half Life: Source Models to change the names to get them to work!

Okay, more specific. I need the location outside of Garrysmod. You know, like C/: Program Files stuff.
Please, I really need to know!

Um, is this what you mean?

C:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/YourSteamName/garrysmod/garrysmod/models?

You need to hex the models for them to be different.

Unfortunatley, no, thats not what I’m looking for.

Basically, I’m asking, where do the models from things like Half life 2:Deathmatch and Half Life EP1, come from. Is there a folder in the addons folder?( well there isn’t, I checked) But where is the main directory where it gets it’s models. Like if you ever used that Scene maker thingy from the SDK, where is that folder?

They’re in the GCF files, which can be found in C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps

You need GCFscape to explore them.

Thanks for the post guys.

Everything is from the browse tab,brudda

Go to browse,and click garrysmod. Barney guard from HL1 is there.

That would also be warez.

IN GAME MENU.(q menu) THE BROWSE TAB.