Where can i find prop hunt maps?

hello, i am new in this game. so, im just wondering that where can i get map specifically for prop hunt? i cant find it anywhere. :frowning:

Mostly all of them are cs maps. Make your own maps or use the cs ones.

ooh i see. then where can i find the map with has alot of barrels in it. just like the map that pewdiepie or seananners played

Make them your self. It really isn’t that hard. Make a few rooms and hallways, spam a few prop_physics, and you are done

I did a quick search and found quite a few maps that are “ph_” that are exclusive to the game mode. I loaded roughly 5 custom maps on my servers and they seem to be quite popular compared to the standard cs_ maps. If you run Fretta, any maps you put in the Maps folder with “cs_, de_ & ph_” will automatically be posted to the map vote screen. Remember to update your FastDL, so the users are able to download the maps from your servers.

I don’t know about you but, half life 2 deathmatch maps are also great for prophunt.

Now I think about it, there are so many props there it might be impossible.

Gives off a little challenge as well.

Seems to be very few Prophunt maps out there for GMod, both on garrysmod.org and the workshop. I’ve seen a lot more for TF2 prophunt, but not sure on their compatibility. Here’s the ones I could find: