Where do i get gmod and what does it do?

sorry for the noob question. but I can’t find links on facepunch as to where to download it! please don’t tell me “garrysmod.org” because i don’t see any plain gmod link there under downloads! does it force/replace models into games(like replacing niobe from “enter the matrix” with paine’ffx-2’)if there’s a paine model for it!

http://store.steampowered.com/?l=japanese make an account after installing the steam.exe then buy garrysmod in the store it cost $5 and it’s fun, you need hl2 and counter-strike source.

Enter the matrix.

Thanks for the official link! Do i get free support too?

Yes.
Here, and from steam.

You don’t need HL2 and CSS. Best one to buy is CSS, and GMod is 10$ unless you buy it with the CSS package, then it’s 5$.

Errors. :science:

nope

Model Errors yes :science:

No one pays attention around the description of what the game needs. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am right you’re wrong

This game requires that you own a Source engine game such as Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 2, or Day of Defeat: Source. Click here for a full list of games that meet this requirement. Please note that Portal: First Slice and the bundled Half-Life 2: Deathmatch do not fulfill this requirement.

About the Game

Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox. Unlike regular games there aren't any predefined aims or goals. We give you the tools and leave you to play.

You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you.

If you're not too great at construction - don't worry! You can place a variety of characters in silly positions.

System Requirements
Minimum: 1.7 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX® 8.1 level Graphics Card (Requires support for SSE), Windows® Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better), 1GB RAM, DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card, Windows® Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Just saying, you need to go to garrysmod.com

Using .org takes you to the downloads for the game itself, while .com has news, information, wikis, etc.

How do people even find FP without knowing what Gmod is and how to get it? >>

They find a topic about Firefox/Video Games/Hax/Scripts for a game/program…

Adverts :stuck_out_tongue:

That too. :science: