Where has the music in Rust gone?

Hi guys, I’m new to the forum but I already find it quite enjoyable :slight_smile:
Seems like a good community too :slight_smile:

However, I must ask you something.
Where in the name of all that’s holy has the music in Rust gone?

The music was half of the gaming experience for me, I loved it so much.
That smooth, slow and wonderful ambient music really set a good tone and mood to Rust and made the game feel more survival and postapocalyptic to me.

Do you have any idea of where I can buy it/download it/who made it etc so I can acquire it and have it on repeat in the background while playing Rust?

Try messaging MaxofS2D. IIRC a long time ago he posted a screenshot of the soundtrack folder or something like that.

[editline]18th December 2013[/editline]

Found it. http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1283039&p=41311857&viewfull=1#post41311857

[editline]18th December 2013[/editline]

Omg thank you so much!
I have actually never got such a fast solution to anything as this :slight_smile:
I am very grateful, now the Rust gaming experience for me would be much much better :slight_smile:

Do you remember if this was the playlist order in the game, as it is listed on the screenshot? :slight_smile:

No idea. I always played with the sound off since it made it harder to hear people sneak up on you. But I mean it’s just three songs, they were probably in that order or (less likely) random.