Where Is Admonisso (Or Something)...

So basically as the title says, I installed SpaceBuild back into my GMod folder yesterday and it is slowing me down majorly

I remember before there was a realse called “Admonisso” or something along those lines, that enabled you to choose when certain addons are loaded or not
However I now can’t find it -.-

If someone could please post the link for it here it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Is it me, or isn’t this actually Lua SCRIPTING? More like. plsgivelink-ing?

It’s called ‘Addonissimo’

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/965288-Addonissimo!-Take-control-of-your-addons

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

I know, wrong section, I had the two threads up at the same time and wrote my thread on the wrong one -.-

If a moderator could move this please

You’re on Facepunch, it’s “If a moderator could ban me and then move this please”.

It would be, except I’m not a troll that purposely places my threads in the wrong places then goes and trolls some people before being abnend and going back to their troll hole’s
I am a FacePuncher, and I will KO those trolls :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, I didn’t mean to place it here, slight misclick and I hope the moderators realise that and don’t think I’m a minjy troll :slight_smile:

SORRY TO ANYONE HURT BY THIS PROCESS OF ME CLICKING THE WRONG BUTTON, I WILL ONLY HAVE 1 TAB OPEN IN THE FUTURE - THANK YOU