Where should I buy a server from?

Hi. My question is; Where should I buy a server from? I would like to know.

Thanks.

HFBservers and FPSPlayers are great.

A lot of people dont recommand HBFservers but I have been using it for 1 week now and so far its great!

The price is kinda the same but HFB offer way more locations.

Also, their support might be slow at time (I think they are lacking staff) and FPSPlayer takes forever to set up your server.

Its up to you :stuck_out_tongue:

Ive also heard of multiplaygameservers but never tried them because of their high price.

I had problems with HFBServers. I put everything on Multiplay and they’re great.

I’ve had my FPSPlayers server for a week. Just upgraded to 100 slots from 50 and I could not have been happier. I initially ordered from HFBServers but after no communication from them about it taking forever to get my server setup I cancelled the order.

FPSPlayers had my server ready in under an hour. They also send out regular updates about maintenance, delays in new server setup etc. So even if there is a problem, you at least know about it unlike HFBServers.

I went with HFBservers. I read all the complaints on here, and I ultimately chose them because of their variety of locations and mod support. It took them about 5 hours to get the server setup and it’s been running great with no lag or downtime to speak of. I honestly think it’s a couple of college kids that run the joint but hey, I’m cool with that as long as my shit works well.

Exactly the same for me :stuck_out_tongue:

I went with Multiplay and pay the extra to remove branding. I am perfectly happy. The server runs great, I get good performance, the ClanForge interface is nice and they work quickly to get updates out and resolve issues. No complaints here.