Which addon is fucking up????

Alright, so today I download one addon from the workshop which caused CTD when I try to load a map, so I uninstall it and restart GMOD. Now it happened again, so the addon must’ve fucked another addon or something, because as soon as I downloaded that addon it fucked everything. EVEN though I uninstalled it why is it still CTDING???

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ADDON OR WHAT TO DO TO FIX PLEASE

MDMP

http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/dumper.py?dump=hl2_130912_crash_2013_9_15T19_16_49C0.mdmp&key=Dnb2ioQI8oQ7NTqU_5w33xUJi5JiHdmm2ksUkjdVglJtB-9pPZ3RR_XUIjO5OH_iamoe1j7hjTfJ6bZjJ7CxW_ktSWIVIwsmvFdKHuZgDDWVvrRwqsL030mmNLi9Wysp3aWilm80APZEQS8iQlxwUWGKlxm_8JfCqRN_kEY5Kr4=

avehicle base is giving you lua errors.

I know, I already uninstalled the addon and it is still fucking up

You didn’t because it’s still giving you errors. Are you sure you’ve unsubscribed from all addons that use the base?

Yes, I unsubscribed from it. And I only installed the base, no other addons I have use it.

[editline]15th September 2013[/editline]

So why the fuck is it still loading if I unsubscribed? I really want to play GMOD right now

You can do a full reinstall to get rid of any files that could be creating the error.

… A full reinstall… I am so tired of doing that, I do it every fucking week. The thing is, I am not going to redownload over 170+ addons that I need, fuck that. I am so done with Addon creators who can’t code for shit.

Or just get rid of addons you don’t need? You know, you don’t have to do redownload everything every time. There’s a cool thing called backing up your addons folder.

Are you sure that the GMA file for the conflict addon got removed from the addons folder? A few times I’ve seen an addon conflict until I deleted it right from the folder.

You maybe need to do what i did to solve the map-load crashing. Save your addons list and just unsubscribe from it all. Good way to clean out the stuff that you thought you need but didn’t actually.