White listed Rust server (Need applicants)

I recently made a Rust server because I was sick and tired of admin abuse. Now, for the hacker problems… That is why the server is being white listed. The only guide lines for joining is you require 0 VAC bans and have a “real” Account (More than one game) Hopefully see you soon!

Add us on steam: CuredCancer, SepticSauce, or TheGimpyNinja

Hey, I have a “clan” you could say, around 9 people. We are wondering about your server and what it will have.

1)How often will you rollback or will you ever?
2)Will there be an economy?
3)Do you encourage helpful neighbors or bandits?
4)How often will airdrops happen? Will there be a needed amount of players for it to be dropped.
5)Is craftable c4 possible?

Thank you, I will add you on steam! My name is Liontigerandbear.

1. Rollbacks are uncontrollable but we’re doing our best to work around them, like saving the server world every hour directly to the database and the admins computer.
  2. Not atm, maybe at a later date, the server is still new.
  3. My group of 15 may be friends with the admin, but we’re only here to monitor and moderate. We have been helpful 99% of the time and let people build near us and we have protected them from every raid they’ve experienced. So friendliness is encouraged but we still do pvp and raid when threatened.
  4. We try to ask the admin to do it whenever fair. sometimes more often then others depending on the playerbase but more so probably 1 every couple of ingame days or 1 every real day
  5. yes.

Average population during peak hours?

It was roughly over 50. We tried to add all the regulars and the players that joined recently, but because of the hackers we lost a majority. player base at the MOMENT is 30. but people are constantly adding us from this post.