Whitelist BS

Because google is useless and no one anywhere wants to post a solution anywhere on the entire fucking internet, I
find myself coming here for assistance for a retarded problem (Mostly because I’m probably the retard).

Ok so I’ve got this map I want to put on workshop, right ya?

Prawper file tree hmm?

Followed those json creation instructions to the fucking MAX!!1111

IMAGE IS CORRECT SIZE RITE?

MAP IS IN RIGHT PLACE YEAH?

CORRECT UMAD LOCATION DA?

100% GARRY FOLLOWED TUTORIAL ON .GMA CREATION

OH WAIT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

WHAT

THE FUCK

**IS THIS

I am but a young’n looking for a teacher, so teach me o’ wise men of old how to upload to the workshop once again.

Also I just now read the sticky and realized this doesn’t belong here, so I’m probably going to get banned. I’m sorry :frowning: I should’ve looked before posting but my
vision was blurred by the red of the giant “NOT ALLOWED BY WHITELIST”. It’s like 11PM and I’m very tired and I have work tomorrow, but people are pestering
me to release my crap on workshop and it’s pissing me off.

If its not you map, you shouldn’t technically be uploading it in the first place. Just use the gmod workshop tool, thats what I use and it works perfectly fine for me.

you have your image inside the actual addon folder that’s why its spazzing out, you can select its cover image from anywhere on your hard drive so put it somewhere else and it should work

I own Cereal Box Cinema, I made the map. Just wanted to point that out.

I just decided workshop is too slow anyway, so I packed up the map and threw it on my fastDL.

Nice one man, you deserve a gold star.