Why are these doors disappearing?

So, I have evocity v33x on my server and I added some code in to remove the map props, but when I do that, it makes the jail doors invisible. You cant walk through them but you dont see them.
here is a screen shot: http://puu.sh/ncXv6/d845625ee6.jpg

I added this piece of code in my lua/autorun/server:

local blacklist = {
	["prop_physics"] = true,
	["prop_dynamic"] = true,
	["prop_physics_multiplayer"] = true,
}

hook.Add( "InitPostEntity", "wat", function()
	for _, ent in pairs( ents.GetAll() ) do
		if blacklist[ ent:GetClass() ] then ent:Remove() end
	end
end )

I believe that whenever I add the prop_dynamic portion (this is used to remove the gas pump props around the map) to the code it makes the jail door invisible. But the issue is I need that piece. Any fix here?

Dont remove the gas pumps by class prop_dynamic, remove them by their models.

how would I add that to this code? and how would I even find the models for the pump?

Look at the model and do lua_run print(player.GetByID(1):GetEyeTraceNoCursor().Entity:GetModel())

Where the if statement checks for class you also check for model

Well, I did this

local blacklist = {
[“prop_physics”] = true,
[“prop_physics_multiplayers”] = true,
[" models/props_equipment/gas_pump.mdl"] = true,

}

hook.Add( “InitPostEntity”, “wat”, function()
if blacklist[ ent:GetClass() ] then ent:Remove() end
end
end )

And I dont think this is what you meant, and it did not remove the pumps, can you show me where to put it exactly? this is all pretty new to me

[editline]18th February 2016[/editline]

Well I found a new script that looks like this:

hook.Add( “InitPostEntity”, “wat”, function()
if ent:GetModel( ) == “models/props_equipment/gas_pump.mdl” then ent:Remove() end
end

The only issue is I do not know how to add more props to this list. Ive tried doing “models/props_equipment/gas_pump.mdl, models/props_c17/chair02a.mdl” and “models/props_equipment/gas_pump.mdl”, “models/props_c17/chair02a.mdl”

also tried making separate lua files per prop. Can someone please help me with this issue?
end )

You’re doing the thing you want to already, you just have to add a check for the model. You were only checking the class before.
[lua]if blacklist[ ent:GetClass() ] or blacklist[ ent:GetModel() ] then[/lua]