Why Garry needs to sort himself out.

http://puu.sh/a4UeL/213579380b.png

(User was permabanned for this post ("stupid" - Gurant))

You should tsu him over this

shame on garry

1. Garry isn’t working on GMod at the moment; _Kilburn, Robotboy, and a hand-full of other developers are.
  2. Non-english characters are being fixed tomorrow in a hotfix.

[editline]10th July 2014[/editline]

Also, it’s not a smiley face, it’s a Japanese character.

I understand this, it’s merely just a joke.

Oh ok that makes sense. We thought you were just an idiot.

Which you are.

Here comes the 13 year old facepunch warrior to stand up for Garry.

First of all, you’re an idiot,
Secondly, Garry doesn’t work on Garry’s Mod anymore, as already stated before. Helps when you can read.
Thirdly, “Oh no, my smiley face was removed from my name! Noooooo” What’s the fucking big deal?
Fourthly, it was a bug, the developers didn’t mean for it to happen.
Lastly, you’re an idiot.

Tbh when Garry did work on Gmod he wasn’t bad. Everyone was like “FUCK GARRY FOR UPDATING AND MAINTAINING HIS GAME”. I would think people would be more thankful for continuous bug fixes, additional Lua functions, etc. People are just too lazy to update their shit.

You sir, are a faggot.

Well, you have to be atleast 14 to understand sarcasm, so people shouldn’t be so mad at you for being retarded.

(User was permabanned for this post ("gimmick" - Gurant))

Firstly, kill yourself.
Secondly, stop trying to make yourself look good infront of the facepunch faggots.
Thirdly, kill yourself.
Lastly, nobody cares about your worthless opinion, you cunt.

(User was banned for this post ("calm down" - Gurant))

This is such a huge setback in the game! It’s extremely effecting my gameplay throughout Garrys mod and on many numerous occasions felt like commiting suicide over this terrible situation… It is very depressing how kids can no longer have these symbols to make them stand out in game. Why would the developers do something like this!!

Popcorn, anyone…? I’m currently enjoying this free entertainment.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about AyJay you little bitch? I’ll have you know AyJay graduated top of his class in the Navy Seals, and he has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and AyJay has over 300 confirmed kills. AyJay is trained in gorilla warfare and is the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to AyJay but just another target. AyJay will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark AyJay’s fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to AyJay over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak AyJay is contacting his secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. AyJay can be anywhere, anytime, and AyJay can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with AyJay’s bare hands. Not only is AyJay extensively trained in unarmed combat, but AyJay has access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and AyJay will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot AyJay will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

(User was permabanned for this post ("gimmick" - Gurant))

Jeez, no need to be so aggressive, just laying down some facts, it was already stated that Garry isn’t working on GMod anymore.

if you noticed, half of the assaults against you are from accounts created today. it’s very likely that AyJay just has alts and is using them to make it seem like people are supporting him.

edit: saw flagdog. sorry.

More of this please, it’s getting better and better! Free popcorn for everyone!!

Either that or it’s people from the same community… hm…

See? Some people understand Sarcasm.