Why was i banned from the sbox discord server

hello i got banned and i got no clue why! ive boosted the server twice and abide by the rules. i report trouble makers. all i did today was react with Discord Reactions to garry’s message and he banned me.

i don’t see how this warrants a ban when i just blindly clicked reaction emojis as a light hearted joke.

Is there anything you can remember that you did recently that would warrant a ban?

1 Like

That’s it. Kieran reacted to garry’s message with CUNT. And I blindly clicked them because, reactions are fun and I thought we were goofing around. How that translates into “i’m going to instantly ban you because you hurt my widdle feelings” i do not know!

by my tag on discord is dchad#1337. lets put this behind us and get back to being awesome in the sbox server! :sunglasses:

1 Like

free my guy

4 Likes

unban my man, this shouldn’t have warranted a no warning ban

2 Likes

Are you sure garry did it?

He doesn’t seem bothered by reactions plus he’s british so he should know first that cunt is just banter.
Might’ve been a mod, could try asking garry himself.

3 Likes

Banned by Garry, well done guys. :wave:

Garry is british? How have I never realised this. So much makes sense now.

2 Likes

Facepunch is based in UK. Every employee, except people like Sam who work overseas, is British.

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

It confuses me why i got banned for cunt but when i did hitler it was fine :pensive:.

Maybe its because of the femboy comment…

2 Likes

Still reeling in utter shock that due to me being banned “because garry felt like it” prevented me from getting a key. Absolutely fucking bonkers innit? Take a second and think about it. Click reaction emoji, get banned, 2 days pass, miss key. Just wew lad.

1 Like

@garry please just unban me. I dont know what else you want me to do.

1 Like

can you prove that it was garry who banned you? it was most likely another admin on the server. also since you’re banned, and there seems to be no progress on you getting unbanned, i would say shut up and deal with it. life isn’t fair so get use to it.

how polite and helpful. fuck off with your boomer minded advice

3 Likes

Ohhh were you the guy with the pfp of an emoji looking up and screaming?