Why will my add-on not work?!

Recently, I have been making SWEPs just for fun. I just wanted to mess around with them in single player. So instead of making my own code I just copied and pasted. Since I was making an AUG and was using the GDCW base, I used the Sub-Base, “gdcw_base_rifleman”. ( I copied the code from razors SCAR-H Sniper and just replaced it with code that was essential for my SWEP) I really hate to be that guy and just ask everyone to fix it for me but it has been three days and I have yet to figure out why my AUG does not show up in the Q-Menu. I would much rather post this on a forum where people will better help me with this, so if you know of any like that, please will you provide the link for me below? I will upload my SWEP files to a website so anyone can download. I understand if these threads with people like me are annoying. Thank you, and here is the link–

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=380B70EA136118DE!153&authkey=!AIJ65XoOCcLHuVQ&ithint=folder%2c

Honestly here’s some things wrong with it.

1. Your addon folder has an invalid character (#) in the name, that will cause it to not work.
  2. Your weapon folder is all capitals and doesn’t have a proper prefix (like weapon_)

May be more since I seriously don’t feel looking at the files.

That is perfectly fine LUModder. You have done more than enough. Thank you very much.