Wii U & A gamepad model.

Does any we need to make the Wii U With a gamepad,

Even better?
Well not from this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=271431415
But Something better model with a gamepad.
Tell us what you think, if you have to make things great.

Bump.
Btw, If for those of you if you want to Create a Console with a gamepad with two skins on, Plus includes with greenscreen on a gamepad?
Let me know what you think of this idea.

bump.
If any suggestion, Let me know.

I’d be interested in modeling this. I’ve got a few other things going on at the moment, but if I have some spare time, I’ll see if I can make this. Will need someone to compile the models for me, though.

Someone has modeled a Wii U Gamepad for Source Filmmaker, if that’s of any help…

That looks very impressive look.
But it needs to be gmodified this one.
And only we need left is the re-modelling the console.

Bump yet again.

Bump.
the idea of the model how it looks like, and something missing we need.
is a backside buttons, a touch pen model, volume slide, And a plug-in.

http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/wii_u_gamepad_black_back-580x358.jpg

http://wiiudaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/wii-u-stylus-set.jpg?f319f9

Plus does any have ideas how you feel to make a better console and a better gamepad?
Feel free to know you, guys.

bump yet again.
and please let me know about that idea.

Bump once again.

It’s somebody had a idea to make a Better model?
It’s been over a while. :I

Alright, An idea, If for those of you who used the 3ds max to make DIY a Wii u console, Better tablet and then touch Pens with recolor in it, It’s simple you must create and then make your own texture style before when it’s finished. Don’t forget how to port in sfm and gmod in a same time.

Does anyone get simple, Yes or no?

You’re really trying to get people to do this for you, in the time that you could have learned how to do it yourself, and then made it.

Sorry, But no can do. I don’t do a modeller to make those. :l
I mean If somebody make your self the last gen, That’s fine.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=157450041 these two however, they do added two next gen consoles.
As for the wii u, They don’t.

As much as I hate to admit it, but J!NX is right. You might as well do it yourself. Because model requests like this are rarely fulfilled if not ever due to the fact everyone here is too busy doing an another project or just don’t care about requests at all.

As long i would say, Is no. I don’t do make models, It is such a hard time to create less 45 minutes - 1 hour in a half to create a console, 15 - 45 minutes to create the touch pens, and then 30 minutes - 1 hour to make a tablet finished.
plus includes with better skins with black and white in 15 - 30 minutes extra without using the pictures from google just like to rip it off on a wii model.
i disagreed to jinx as i would not, doing myself to make a model.
that’s why people can, Make the last gen console.

I am pretty modeling even a Wii U takes a much longer time then you listed. You have to also put in the details which I can see it will take days or even months to finish depending on what kind of model it is.

Anyways, I understand that you are adamant about this, but it’s more worthwhile to do the modeling yourself rather wait for someone for gods know how long. I mean you have been waiting for someone to make this for about almost a year now. Now tell yourself, is it worth it to wait until someone is willing to do this request which could potentially take many more months or years or go grab a modeling program and tutorial and start practicing and after a while, you can actually model this yourself? And even if someone did the request for you and made the Wii U model, what will you learn from that? Nothing. Absolutely Nothing. And then eventually, you will request another thing and then just wait again for another several months or years doomed to repeat the cycle over and over again.

That Might be clueless to say, If someone is right, They don’t need a help to make a Last gen.
If someone they can do it when it’s right, Waiting a bit longer before the plan to work on a One last console.
The people what they want to make it, Or they will not finishing the idea.
Only Way it needs to work on a details just like the one free-man, Takes alot of more time to progress.
And Possibly, It would wait, what to be done for.

Ask To help From someone else, And then you’ll do by your own if it comes to finish that this year.
And thus, You’ll get the idea.
Thanks.

Nobody can understand what you’re saying, and nobody’s going to make a high-quality model of a Wii U console unless

a.) they need one themselves
b.) an easy-to-rip one appears in a Wii U game.

This situation has not changed since you last posted this thread eight months ago, and it’s probably not going to change any time in the next eight either.