Will I be able to run the game?

Hello guys, I have a question, since I want to buy RUST and I will eventually I wanted to know if I will be able to run the game not properly but atleast beying able to play the game since I’m used to lagg a bit in fps in many games, I don’t expect huge fps, I expect minimal fps but enough for playing since I went to the CanIRunIt website and it said my computer is able to run it, that it is above “minimum requirements”.
So what’s your opinion?

My pc:Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz

Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100 Series

Total RAM: 4.0 GB

Thank you guys :wink:

(User was banned for this post ("search before you post/didn't read the sticky" - postal))

Their you will find everything what you need.Otherwise take a look here.
http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1334691

In steam my pc is on minimum requirements but in that post I think there are better pc’s than mine and don’t play that well :frowning: I’m not that good in this matter, if someone can help me I’ll be thankfull

I’d say you won’t be able to. Lowest settings (with grass off, dx9 etc) probably only 10-15 fps if that.

These are your Minimum and Recommended requirements, if you’re not 100% on what each of these things mean or if you meet them, you can try doing an automated scan on this website:

Click “Can you run it”

Yeah, I did the scan and I got above minimum.
If you can see the pic:

I wonder, since I have above or atleast the minimum requirements either on Steam and SystemRequirementsLab (CanIRunIt) how come I not be able to play even with fps laggs at some points? I don’t mean total fps colapse but low fps is more than enough for me, I don’t require smooth gameplay or something.

If the game is unplayable although you have met the minimum requirements i would assume there could be a problem with either your graphics card (drivers) or possibly your direct X compatibility. Just remember, the game is still in Alpha; you cant expect everything to be perfect and compatible with every piece of hardware/software in the world.

What means Alpha?
And If so they should either put an higher requirements list or dont put at all, because many people like me (probably) have got the same computer test results and analisys and bought the game and then regret in buying it.

(Sorry for my English by the way)

I agree with you they should be a little more specific with requirements, including dX and all that.

Also, Alpha is a development stage of the game where everything is still being made

usually it works like
Alpha > Beta > Full Release
Read more here: