Will I still get banned?

I want to post a link for a fixed PERP so these stupid kids will stop spamming threads for it. Since Hunts had already claimed he doesn’t care about it anymore, am I allowed to or is the Staff here still going to ban me? I don’t want money or anything like that. I just want people to stop asking for it.

Generally, I’d say no. I don’t know if it’s gotten anyone banned before, but the mods have an obligation to do so.

You can ask, though. Go view the moderators page and send someone a PM. They’ll get back to you.

I hope you can. Lots of people think I have a copy of it, and it is pissing me off. Someone even tried to convince me with $700 when I clearly stated I didn’t have the gamemode.

the last was banned and the new owners don’t think they will like it. And hunts never did release it as a download or to public

But he did state that he doesn’t give two shits about PERP anymore, and if the ‘new owners’ don’t like it, tough. Not as if it hasn’t been leaked on over 100 different websites before.

Drama Unlimited :v:

Yes, the website still exists and it returned back from the grave.

You will get banned for sharing leaked gamemodes

Think this would be a better solution, rather than a few people selling it and making hundreds.

Although, more help and support threads will probably go up for PERP.