Will it work

I went to Can I run it and check if gmod works on Mobile Intel ® 945 Chipest Family and said fail but I can run The ship which has DirectX 8 lvl graphic card so I don’t trust canirunit.com but I’m asking you

CAN I RUN GMOD ON: Mobile Intel ® 945 Chipest Family
I can run tf2 which has the same proseser (how ever you spell it or I might be mistaken )

[editline]18th March 2014[/editline]

And One more thing I have Windows 8 Will it work :suicide:

[editline]18th March 2014[/editline]

Sooo…

Yes, if you can run TF2 you can run GMod. Bare in mind you need to get the orange box and CSS to take full advantage.

Orange Box?

It’s a bundle. Search it on Steam store. It isn’t required as much as CS:S but helps get as little model errors in maps as possible.

The Orange Box is a bundle that includes five titles from Valve: Half-Life 2; Half-Life 2:Episode 1; Half-Life 2: Episode Two; Team Fortress 2, the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map; and Portal, the game that blends puzzles, first person action, and adventure gaming to produce an experience like no other.

Ok thanks but In contrast I don’t have the money to buy Counter Strike Source Orange Box and Gmod
I have buy the Counter Strike Source + Garry’s mod but not The Orange Box

That’s a fine start. A majority of things is CS:S.

I used that gpu once. It is the intel integrated graphics chip used in netbooks. its low end even for intel. You will RUN the game, but you will barely be able to PLAY it. you wont be able to play larger maps well, and you can only have a few things spawned in at once. things like multiplayer will be difficult to do