Will pay for fully rigged 3ds max characters of TFU

all of the characters of the force unleashed (that are available) . The characters should be the best quality ones available. Will also pay for the rigging of 5 of the models off of sci - fi 3d site…two of the vaders, an at-st, grevious, …basically , the more quality RIGGED FOR 3DS MAX characters ya got , the more money you will get. I am getting into this now with my son and we want everything to explore with…and if you have SW “environments/planets” that work in 3DS MAX, will get those too. I dont have a clue how tow to get the models from here into max and take all of the animation/skin files and have them work in 3ds max. I have spent hours and hours trying to get the whole package of a character together and I have to say, that that part of this is not for me. But I know that part is for many of you so please respond…Will escrow money into third party site or pay little by little for the models as small packages are sent to us…Thank …please send me a message at jackwoods7978@gmail.com …I am ready to purchase them all right now…price discussed through email…
Also would like force effect animation that works in 3ds max if it is available. IT makes it so much easier for us to see the way that it works instead of us struggling to grasp the first grade of this process. Thanks to all of you talents for putting together what you do…

PS…was just directed here by someone on FileFront. He said something like this could run me 50-80#. That is fine and can do it immediately so long as i get enough files that we want to play and learn from. Thanks

Rigged for GM or simply ported intact to 3ds… those be two different things.

Just for 3ds. We have to learn it before bringing back to the game…what is GM? If you mean for animation yes. Rigged for animation in 3ds max.

game modding? we are not there yet, we will be spending a lot of time figuring this stuff out. My son loves the animation side and he wont use anything but SW characters to play with and experiment

I meant Garry’s Mod.

oh…hahaha…i just now saw a video with GM vs Countestrike…I dont really know what GM is

then why are you in the Garry’s Mod Section?

You oughta try not being such a smartass and read a little more carefully so you dont look like such a dumbass…

"was just directed here by someone on FileFront. He said something like this could run me 50-80#. That is fine and can do it immediately so long as i get enough files that we want to play and learn from. Thanks "

wow you wont really get any offers like that…

How was he being a smart ass? He was just asking a simple question, clearly your the one who is being the smart ass. If you can’t be nice then don’t say shit. Maybe the person didn’t read the rest of the post you made? Still doesn’t mean their a smart ass. And now I doubt no one will do this request.