Willing to give itunes card for a PlayerModel and Npc

I want a ashley graham, resident evil 4 player model and NPC for GarrysMod. The one with the skirt and orange shirt. I would prefer ragdoll physics on the skirt, hair, and sweater, but if you’d rather not, its ok.

I just want her with proper player animations and npc animations. (Female) or (Male) whichever is easier.

If you decide to do it, send it to my email (dillie1996@yahoo.com)

In return i will PM you the card PIN and we will all have a merry christmas.

THANKS!!!

P.S.
There is a ashley graham ragdoll on Garrymod.org, if that helps any. :slight_smile:

****REMINDER
I WANT TO HAVE THE PLAYER MODEL FIRST TO MAKE SURE IM NOT GETTING SCAMMED, OR POST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE PLAYING AS HER SO I CAN BELIEVE YOU!!

[editline]17th December 2011[/editline]

Also, I dont see how this is a “DUMB” request. Its money. lol. sooo shuddup xD

You don’t need to Give things to people to do something, Im sure there’s someone very friendly and generous enough to do it for free.

I wish :confused: nobody will help me. Thats why im offering a gift… :confused:

I gave it a shot, but its not rigged to the valve biped as far as i can tell. it just stands in place as a tpose. Sorry, i have no rigging skill atall.

Man :confused: well maybe we can collab. Wanna try to figure it out??

I know how to, im just really really bad at it. i managed to ragdoll a turret once but that was easy since its a ragdoll with its own pre existing skeleton. To rig to the Valve skelton for me atleast is a big task. re rigging the weights is a process the escapes me. Sorry :confused:

Well, atleast you gave a effort :confused: thanks anyways…

I think I can get someone to help you

Really??? Please get them!!!

So you can just run away with the model? Alright.

NOOO. Id prefer seeing a video first, so its fair.
Then we would trade.

Notice how i said the word “OR” which meant instead of directly sending it, make a vid or a pic of her doing something and playing as her. press the “~” then “sv_cheats 1” then “thirdperson” then take a screen shot.

i wouldnt steal the model. Im trying to build reputation. I really want her, but i wouldnt lie about it. I dont want banned from here. Seriously.

In the modelling section?

Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!

Ikr, you seriously have to beg.

ATTENTION!

THIS REQUEST IS NOW CANCELED