Willys Jeep Edit

This is an edit of an already existing model I’ve been working on for a day or two. It’s a Willys Jeep from Call of Duty: WW2 that has been edited to look more authentic. I included new tire models as the old low poly tubes were not very nice looking. The textures have also been overhauled as you can see. I plan to make this the first driveable WW2 vehicle for S&Box. What do ya’ll think?

8 Likes

Looks really good,. Version with roof and a way to make plate an variable number for servers

3 Likes

I suggest making the rubber on the wheels more, rubbery… I dunno but it looks kinda like plastic right now.

3 Likes

the wheels look way too clean, should add some dirt spray and wear on the tires

2 Likes

3 Likes

Damn it looks pretty nice

2 Likes

Does this use PBR textures? (Metalness, Smoothness (or roughness), Colour, Normal map).

You could add some more Smoothness/Gloss to the inside rubber of the tyres, headlights, shovel… Roughness on the seat fabric, tyre treads… Metalness to the seat frame, shovel.

A Normal Map can do the 3d tread on the tyres, so the tyres aren’t ~10k polygons (times 4)… Most cars in modern games are 50k-150k polygons to suit low end users, and VR.

Looks great though!

2 Likes