Windmill

C&C is appreciated as always.

E: Tried to make a B&W version:

Oh dude, how you create such masterpieces? That colors looks fantastic.

drool

You know that funny feeling you get in your chest when you hear/see something that’s really awesome, like, say, a really good song for example?

Just. wow.

The purple gray from the left and the strong red-orange from the right combined with the little blue purple flowers at the bottom give a wonderful balance to it. I remember seeing the work in progress on a bright & sunny day. Glad you went with this sunset combo. By the way, where are those wooden beams from? I love the texture & shape of them.

Thanks, I originally pictured the sunny version, but decided to alter it, glad it worked out. Wooden beams (I think all of them) are from the latest update of TheMask’s SBMP

I Keep having to slip pictures from this guy in my GMOD Backgrounds folder! He actually had some in there before i put some of his in!

Seen Pictures such as Phys-god Out of map bounds? Yup by The guy who made this masterpiece!

yes, you’re not the first user to discover Vioxtar’s work on this forum.

I’m curious; since ‘Soft Lamps’ now has ‘[OLD]’ labeled onto it in the Workshop, are you using a different process other than your Workshop version of Soft Lamps to achieve this work? Also, keep up the amazing content. You never cease to amaze.

far as i know a newer version with a slightly different rendering technique has been released

If that means faster, and or better renders, sign me up for that download!

:pyramid:

still not sure if it’s possible to get textures from elsewhere off of gmod with the adv. texturizer tool :s

Good job!