Window shutters

Good day!

It will realized the possibility of a shuttered window, so you can close the window and open, if necessary?

http://s12.postimg.org/pwufszt3x/window.png

Only if we get the model chicken too.

It’s a cockrel is it not?

What if they added HUGE thunderstorms, and while you were in your base, hiding from the storm, there were HUGE gusts of wind and the shutters were slamming open and closed, and the thunder is BOOMING and you are legitimately scared.

[editline]14th October 2015[/editline]

*cockerel

Agree with the shutters…

Only if you are legitimately scared of thunder. Me, I have a song that combats this: “Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens…” :badzing:

I love thunder man!!!:zing::happy:

We have huge pastures at our house, and I love watching the pouring rain/snow roll across them. It’s just so beautiful.

… bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens…

agree !or even with locks?

Good for defending

I was shot in my home while offline/ sleeping through a window by some POS fool, lost everything I was carrying/wearing. OK serves me right for sleeping in plain sight, but shutters make sense, people living protect their windows IRL, right? Or how about just some nice floral patterned curtains to draw… :slight_smile:

I’d love thunderstorms…I could blow C4 during a storm and people would think it was the thunder lol

The beeping man.

Unless it’s drowned out in the sound of the rain, then you’d have to time it perfectly.

…Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things…