"We’d just gotten the female unit online after a week’s worth of trying to reprogram her. Kyle, Jack, Amy, and some teen survivor named Jammie were all that was left to escort the machine back to HQ. Then, one of their goddamn infiltration units showed up, probably one of the same units ours was… Jack was shot in the back of the head, while Kyle was shot in the gut and then thrown almost off the street into a highway below. Amy- goddamn these machines, the fucker filled her with lead as she fell against the fence.
Jammie just got shot in the gut, the stupid brat… I’m low on ammo, and I think I see a damn Judge off in the rooftops… Seems the reprogrammed unit’s picked up a Tachi handgun, though; I just hope it’s enough…" ~ Harold Steinbar
The Combat Unit, Sera ‘361’ - a front view
Close-Up of Harold
Opposing Infiltration Unit
- First released poses. Very stiff, the hands aren’t directly on the guns nor are the fingers appropriately on the grips/triggers, and the effects are minimal/poor. I simply was just posing for the hell of it, and decided to make a backstory to go along with it. If I knew how to make comics, I might just expand upon this if I wasn’t lazy.
- Fun fact: the weapons are world models of the Neotokyo weapons.
- I think Sera’s model is from the TnB megapack/donator models, but not entirely sure. Not my favorite model, but with a lack of female models that aren’t nudes, i’m sure someone will understand.
- Yes, that is an RE4 Ashley model, who’s meant to be ‘Jammie’. I tried to keep her out of the shots due to the model itself lacking face/finger posing.
- ‘Judge’ on the left rooftop.