[WIP] BaseRP V. 1.5.1.9.X

I am making this gamemode the base gamemode is BaseRP, MAIN project credits go to FPTje

• ======================================] Current Version [======================================
    1. Automatically Updating Raidable/UnRaidable Signs
    1. The printers have there own limit counters. It does not have a buy limit anymore! (The limit checks how much printers of one kind you have at the moment of buying)
    1. Printers print double the amount if you are ‘donator’ or ‘hoster’ rank via ULX
      *4. Blowtorch SWEP
  • ======================================] Current Features [======================================
  • | • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
  • | • • • • [-] = Removed Feature • [+] = Current Working Feature • [=] = Features Being Added • |
  • | • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
  • ================================================== ==============================================
  • [+] Inventory System
  • [+] Printer Hider (VIP Feature)
  • [+] Ammo Dispenser
  • [+] Scanning System
  • [+] Faction System

you should probably credit FPTje for the entire thing, minus the edits you made. the gamemode is basically darkrp.

You’ve provided zero information about the gamemode. It’s completely based on DarkRP. You’ve edited DarkRP exactly how Falco has instructed you not to. You have a separate repo for ‘unstable’ stuff but that’s what git branches are for.

Okay. Well you have a point that falco does have the credits for the main project. But the basewars entities are mine.
And information you can find at the repo itselfs.

[editline]10th July 2014[/editline]

And i am a new one to lua and i see so many private gamemodes and hosters that dont want to share their things. That i tought it would be nice to just share it and see if i can learn better lua and final can make other hosters happy. And it doesnt matter me how small the hosters are. You just need to start small ^^

Just to say. This gamemode does NOT follow the DarkRP rules. And i dint edit the official credits for the gamemode.
So i can say thanks if people would react nice ^^

And i to start overwriting DarkRP i do have an own limit counter of printers.

And i start to*

This is hilarious.

this is a perfect example of who the gmod community is.

-where renaming the gamemode makes it special–

Holy shit, so many symbols.

my eyes plz no

No. Fuck off with that “Donators get to make more money than people.” - Yeah, it maybe a way to get 11 year olds to donate to your server ,but you’re allowing people who can steal their mother’s credit card to get an unfair advantage of gameplay. I’m sorry if I seem like I’m reiterating Mojang’s new EULA, but what you’re doing is horrible.

You can disable the printers in the disabled_defaults.lua in DarkRPModification, copy over that printer (or make your own, god damnit.), then set the limits onto an entity which is in that modification folder, so then you can actually update your gamemode when new releases come out.

Erm. The limit counter is a feature inside DarkRP. Why the hell are you making a separate limit, it’ll just make your gamemode that bit slower. If you’re being given features, use them.

Don’t call this “BaseRP”. Just call it your hardworking DarkRP mod. :v:

They’re learning how to post their shit on github, you must ride to California and alert the moderators as quickly as you can.

They have moderators ?!?!?

I don’t think so, but I’m pretty sure somebody is around to delete crazy violations, like somebody’s uploading Mein Kampf.

You’ve reminded me that I wanted to read that book. Ha, as if anyone cares about what’s uploaded to the internet

Sources:
The entire textfiles archive and their relevant court cases
The $2bn lawsuit regarding the aforementioned
Mega upload
Etc.

[editline]11th July 2014[/editline]

On topic, what the fuck is with the = signs in OP.

I spat coffee out eveywhere, I don’t know why i found this so funny…