WIP Rp_City01

I’ve been working on this map for 1 hour and I have some building prefabs so theres some pics (sorry there in hammer)

1 Like

ok hm… anyoing the Hotel i got in my map the man that made rp_downloadv3 ive ask him if i cude get it garage too lol

Head

1 Like

they’re

1 Like

Umm, you are wrong, he had spelt it right in the first place!

They’re means they are, There’s means there is which is exactly what word should of been used, why bother posting that anyway, its not as if you even said anything about his map hes working on!

Nice map man, I too am building a town map and its quite hard, cant wait to see the finished version! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For larger pics, just click anywhere in the camera view, then press SHIFT+Z, and then take a screenshot, to go back to the normal view, press SHIFT+Z again.

From what I see, it looks… bad.

1 Like

[QUOTE=Grim_Banned?]Umm, you are wrong, he had spelt it right in the first place!

They’re means they are, There’s means there is which is exactly what word should of been used, why bother posting that anyway, its not as if you even said anything about his map hes working on!

Nice map man, I too am building a town map and its quite hard, cant wait to see the finished version! :)[/QUOTE]

Umm, you are wrong. It is they’re. And about the map… Good luck it looks like it will be cool.

1 Like

gahhh who f***ing cares about how who spelled what. I believe the important thing here is the map. I am sure the thread creator doesnt care for this grammer argument either. good start… dont use models though

1 Like

“They’re” means “They Are”, “They are some new pics”. I hate it when someone corrects someone wrong, espcially when someone agrees with him. One word - Dumbass.

^It’s “grammar” not “grammer”. =P^

1 Like

Ok I missed the last part in the brackets, no need to hurl the insults!

1 Like