WIPED 1/27 : -Survival-Happy Funland-Wiped 1/27-PVP|Sleepers|1/4Crft

net.connect 173.208.44.50:28015

Active adult admin , only 1 admin has full access. 1 backup admin (moderator) has access to kick, ban, teleport as needed to deal with hackers.

• No Kits, fight to survive.
  • Future Server Events
  • Minimum Wipes
  • 150 Slots
  • Airdrops set to 20 minimum
  • Sleepers on
  • 1/4 crafting speed
  • Doorsharing
  • Chat History
  • Grass off by default
  • Private Messaging
  • Economy (In game type “/ehelp” for more info)
  • Buy and Sell gathering items: Metal Ore, Sulfur Ore, Wood, Cloth, Leather, and Cooked Chicken.
  • Earn money by killing hostile NPC’s (Zombies, Bears, Wolfs)
  • Earn money via PVP, take 30% of peoples money when you kill them
  • Balanced so that it is a nice bonus but not better than gathering.

bump

bump

BUMP

its okay me and my friends joined this server for 1 day, we built up got some stuff set up, and went murdering like good old times. theres not a lot ppl on the server. we found in the course of the day probably 5-6 bases and spent some time gathering economy money to buy an airdrop signal, at some point we pissed off a clan on this server with literally 10 ppl, so they went to raid us in our tower, they used 16-20 charges on doors before we killed them all and we picked 20 more charges off corpses. about an hour later or so they raided us again, and reblew down our doors again and we took them out again and got another 9 charges off bodys after they broke another 10 or so doors. at this point we figure there out of charges we drop our airdrop that we saved for, got our explosives and started turning our stockpile into charges, we then took just 5 out and 200 planks and went back to the bases we had been harassing them for cash at and went on a spree, killed a lot of ppl hit 3-4 loot rooms got a bolt action we were missing went back to base laughing. then one of RB clan guy we had just killed said keep laughing and we did. about 10min later they banned us all. T.T sorry we are so much better than u that 5v10 we still win. your just bad. ggadmin abuse. hahaha they want their charges backkkkkkkk. good luck using them on all of the 20 ppl on ur server of which u are friends with 15 of.

[editline]29th January 2014[/editline]

-Eonscoutz- <—

THIS IS TRUE ------------> “its okay me and my friends joined this server for 1 day, we built up got some stuff set up, and went murdering like good old times. theres not a lot ppl on the server. we found in the course of the day probably 5-6 bases and spent some time gathering economy money to buy an airdrop signal, at some point we pissed off a clan on this server with literally 10 ppl, so they went to raid us in our tower, they used 16-20 charges on doors before we killed them all and we picked 20 more charges off corpses. about an hour later or so they raided us again, and reblew down our doors again and we took them out again and got another 9 charges off bodys after they broke another 10 or so doors. at this point we figure there out of charges we drop our airdrop that we saved for, got our explosives and started turning our stockpile into charges, we then took just 5 out and 200 planks and went back to the bases we had been harassing them for cash at and went on a spree, killed a lot of ppl hit 3-4 loot rooms got a bolt action we were missing went back to base laughing. then one of RB clan guy we had just killed said keep laughing and we did. about 10min later they banned us all. T.T sorry we are so much better than u that 5v10 we still win. your just bad. ggadmin abuse. hahaha they want their charges backkkkkkkk. good luck using them on all of the 20 ppl on ur server of which u are friends with 15 of.” (This happened to myself and a hand full of my friends who enjoyed playing on this server… Admins will abuse powers to assist this clan of about 15 friends with 0 skill in order to take back anything u acquire from them. Server is NOT WORTH PLAYING ON.)

Salty admins banned us because we raided them and killed everyone there. Earlier they tried to kick one of us for apparent “hacking” when they didn’t take the time to see that he had 700 hours played on rust. It’s just sad the admin abuse on these servers lol. We were hard competition but they banned us because we were doing so good. We started 1/28 one whole day after reset. Played the game like normal. Did too good. Now we’re banned. Looks like were better since that’s how it all ended. Got banned for doing too good. Should probably have [Noob’s Only] in the server title. Then we won’t join and wreck you. Get madmin

So I was not going to comment on this but I wanted to set the record straight. I am the only admin with permission to ban and do just about anything. There are 2 moderators who have kick permissions so saying admins are abusing just is not true.

Now on to the reason the 4 of you were banned.

None of you were banned for raiding an admin. I was laughing while you were raiding some places.

Eonscoutz You were the one suspected of hacking, you may be a good player but when the entire server (not just RB) is complaining about you 1 shooting people at long distance with M4 looking at your Kill stats on the server log it was not hard for them to make the case. Until admins get actual tools to detect and check when people yell hacks there is not much more i can do about it.

As for the rest of you it all comes down to association and the type of person you are. I am completely fine with bandits i love them it is the endgame. However there is being a bandit to break in take peoples goods then there are the people who build on exploited ground (your base is on the water, what cant defend a real base?). About your “Raiding” not only do you break in but you toss everything you don’t want or can’t carry on the ground. That is not being a bandit that is just juvenile and petty and makes you a toxic player to the server. Not to mention speaks alot about what kind of a person you are in life no one will enjoy playing on a server with you and you will have this experience again and again. Grow up and maybe you could come back to the server.

Bases need to be built tactically. Saying we cant build on the water means people also cant build surrounded by rocks. Eonscoutz has been on multiple servers with us getting headshots just like the rest of us for as long as we have played with him and he has not been banned yet. VAC has updated without notice and banned 100% of the hackers who have been using them but why is he not banned nor has he been banned? We wrecked you guys. we raided your poorly defended tower. We headshot you like it was nothing and so you ban us because WE PLAYED THE GAME? We went inside and looted things and we destroy things we cant carry to slow down your recovery. You cant tell me you didn’t have pickaxes researched and 500 rocks surrounding the 3 bases. It’s not like we rock glitched or walked through walls. We killed and raided fair and square. We didn’t Ceiling in floors on bases or wall people without C4 inside theirs. We did no greifing and if you consider anything we did as “greifing” then you should seriously put (Noobs Only Care Bear) in your server title. The entire clan was bad, the complaints from them were out of pure anger because we took their stuff. You need to run a server and tell people to man up if their shit is stolen and tell them to get farming. They complain like children so you picked favorites and sucked their dicks enough to ban us. If they don’t like where their base was then they could always rebuild in another watery defended or rock defended spot like we did. We played smart and they did not. But seriously other than us you guys had no competition and are apparently completely afraid of it because you banned your only source of it. GG and I would like to see any of those people last on an official server. Forever and Purely bad. The war is over now. Were banned, we won.

i have 700 hours played, when i was first accused of hacking on ur server 3 ppl kev were trying to take me out with them on the staircase shooting up at me near the wall of the doorframe and i was just spraying down into them with a mp5, i killed all 3 probably with mostly headshots because the mp5 has low recoil and i dropped 120 bullets into that area. i literally ran out of 9mm bullets, i wasnt even using an M4, thinking about it i dont think i killed that many ppl with an m4, i had 2 kills killing the ppl from the top of my base that were lookouts on the ridge and then maybe a cpl that were just naked ppl running at me while i was trying to build up the staircase. most long distance shots i had that were 1 shots were from getting the bolt from those guy’s base, the rest was shooting at chest getting a cpl hits and then when they stopped moving or went to shoot back i would get one in the head, ive played on a lot of servers ive seen ppl built in ridiculous spots i know pretty much all of them never been banned for building in that spot, been griefed there a cpl of times which happens. also being a long time player most of the time my base gets raided the same thing has happened, and was included when they raided us, they took literally everything out of every box on the 2 loot rooms. This was before we even raided them back. if your out fighting think about it, your out of space uve picked up the essentials do you leave this person a full armor set to run back to and maybe a gun?? no u destroy it so they cant use it against you.
its up to you to choose how to run your server and thats fine, i really dont mind being banned we can play somewhere else, this is just a heads up for ppl joining with a team and the atmosphere of the server, you realize that when we were just pvping of the 20ppl online 3 of us were attacking 1 was banking and 12 others were trying to kill us and eventually succeeded, the RB clan has like 6 or 7 members and a bunch of other ppl around them are allied together, so if u bring a team and attack them at all which is the endgame they will all team up and attack you with (apparently 50-60 charges-20-30 charges used on doors in 2 raids +28 charges taken off of corpses) AND even if you win they will then cry about it to admin who will ban you afterwards so they can go back to being undisputed leaders of the server after there given back all their stuff.