Wipeout Gamemode?

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone ever could, wor out if a gamemode based on the gameshow Wipeout/Total Wipeout would ever be possible?

I can’t do anything really advaced on scripting and the like, but I was just wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible in GMod.

If you haven’t seen Wipeout before, here’s a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s80Cmc0pw0&feature=related

Just out of interest, has anyone actually thought of making something like this?

I’ve thought of it, but I have no experience in LUA. This would be interesting indeed.

See, I’ve got plans all drawn up and such, but somethings are hard to put ideas to

well im learning the basics in lua and i can map so i guess i could make a Wipeout map With some kind of death match mod on and when you finish you get a weapon and gets to kill all the other players ?what do you think?

So basically, a Wipeout Deathrun Map? I like the idea, and maybe if in future, we can get someone else on board to make like a gamemode then it would be even better! I’m trying to learn Lua and how to map aswell, so you might have some help from me aswell!

It’s either that or we make a WIpeout themed game but not… called Wipeout, if you know what I mean.

There was a wipeout mode that was cancelled before completion a year or so ago. Unfortunately I can’t remember it’s name, but he released the code for people to finish.

Keep an eye out for it.

Alright, thanks Loki

Well im trying to find it but its really hard xD