Wire Mod Error :( Help

Hello guys, i am new to Face Punch, and if i am on the wrong section, i am sorry, but i need help!
It was like this, i have GMod 12 (i dont use 13, because almost nothing works with it), i installed wire via Tortoise SVN. I did it correctly. But when i go play, theres only Wire tools like: Wire, Wire (advanced), namer, debugger.
But when i choose one of them, and on the top right corner, where should appear the name and description of the tool, it showed something like this: #tool_wire_desc
Can anyone help me fix it? I already tried desinstalling and reinstalling.

Sorry for my bad english.
Thanks in advance.

Also, if you guys need anymore information, just say and i will reply.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Pirated GMod" - Gran PC))

Are you sure you have the right wire SVN link?

Actually, i mistake myself.

I used SVN Auto-updater.

Hmm I wonder how you still have gmod 12 if it have been automatically updated to 13 for all legitimate users

I don’t let Steam update it (http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/81470/is-there-any-way-to-stop-steam-downloading-updates), i see on various topics and videos that GMod 13 do not work with almost all Script mods. Maybe when Garry release a good version of GMod, i will let my Gmod update.

The current version of wiremod is only for GM13. You can’t really run an almost year out of date version of garrysmod then complain that it doesn’t work…

Can you link me to your Steam profile?

Haha, I snooped around and found that he posted on a YouTube video about how to get Garry’s Mod for free, using the same username as he has on here.

Currently Wiremod works only for Garry’s Mod 13 w/o problems. If you’re on steampipe,for installation of wiremod use steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/addons folder instead of steamapps/username/garrysmod/garrysmod/addons. Quite rarely garry’s mod update may cause problem with the game and also rarely valve may mess things up.

I’m terrible at reading, I didn’t even notice he mentioned he was using 12.

The only video that i made was of an animation on pivot.

[editline]2nd July 2013[/editline]

Guys, lock this Thread, i know lastest wiremod do not work with Gmod 12, so im so stupid, Tweak2007 Maked me notice that, Thanks for everyone. Bye

I think we’d still like to see your steam profile.

Oh dayum, cuff his ass

Ban first, ask questions later.