I need help making a mouse aimed turret that uses gates and not EP2, it would also be nice if it doesnt use a becon. As far as i could understand it was vector thruster, delta, to chair but i still get stumped, if anyone could help that would be great! Tutorials are welcome
Mouse aimed turrets that don’t use an Expression 2 would have to use a beacon sensor. There are probably ways of making turrets without beacon sensors but I don’t know of any.
1: Spawn these gates:
- Multiply (Let’s name this multiply “nr 1”
- Multiply (And this one “nr 2”)
- A Constant Value with the values “10” and “2”
- The Delta to the Beacon Sensor’s Bearing
- Multiply nr 1’s “A” to the Delta
- Multiply nr 1’s “B” to Constant Value 10
- Multiply nr 2’s “A” to the Beacon sensor’s Bearing
- Multiply nr 2’s “B” to the Constant Value 2
- Add’s “A” to the Multiply nr 1
- Add’s “B” to the Multiply nr 2
3: Wire any thrusters needed to the Add
4: The above tutorial is only for left/right movement (Bearing). If you want up/down movement as well, do it all over again for Elevation.
Here’s an Expression 2 code that does the exact same thing as mentioned above:
@name Delta System @inputs Bearing Elevation @outputs BearingOut ElevationOut @persist @trigger all BearingOut = $Bearing * 10 + Bearing * 2 ElevationOut = $Elevation * 10 + Elevation * 2
Would a gps work all the same with a Adv pod controller?
How do you mean?
nvm about the last one, but i tried how u did it and it didnt work