Wire Thrusters Do Not Work

They worked fine about a month ago. My old contraptions still work fine, as well.

I would just like to say that this has nothing to do with some weird inability to wire a thruster to a pod controller, weight distribution, setting the thruster’s options a certain way, or anything like that. My problem is that, no matter what I do, my thrusters refuse to turn ON.

Wiring it to a pod controller and pressing the button I’ve set it to yields no results. It says the thruster isn’t in use. Same with wiring it to a button, or a constant value, or anything else of the like. I’ve tried constantly re-wiring it thinking I’ve done something wrong somehow, but that doesn’t seem to work. At first, I thought it was just the server I was on, because they’d recently updated the management they’re using. I’ve tried other servers, and even single-player, and they don’t work either. I’ve even tried reinstalling Wiremod. If it keeps up, I’m going to have to try reinstalling Garrysmod altogether.

If anyone has any miniscule hint as to how I should fix this without having to reinstall the game, it would be greatly appreciated. This is getting incredibly frustrating.