Wiremod Expression2 not working...

I had assumed that a recent Gmod update had broken it (cos I haven’t played Gmod in a little while), but I’m aware it could be an addon clash or something…
Anyway, whenever I open the Exp2 text editor I get only the first line, i.e. “@name”, and it wont allow me to type anything else into it. And I also get a load of errors come up in the background.
I wouldn’t mind if everyone had this problem, but if it’s only me then does anyone know what the problem is?

I’ve checked, and Expression 2 appears to be working.
Make sure you’re using the SVN version, and that it is up to date.

Weird. Yeah it’s definitely up to date (assuming my autoSVN updater is working…)

If it makes any difference to anything, I checked the error and it says
“[@addons\wire\lua\wire\client exteditor.lua:1508] bad key to string index (number expected, got string)”

[editline]11th March 2011[/editline]

I also checked the lua file that the error refers to, I dont know lua coding but I have experience in other languages, and I couldn’t see anything at line 1508 that should return a number or a string…
unless the error refers to a character count rather than line number…

On mine, 1508 is

1508:			self:ScrollCaret()

Oh. On mine it’s

if !self.character then return false end

…Now I’m confused.

That’s like 2482 for me. Which revision are you using?
I’m using 2398 (latest).

Yeah its the same. 2398. I updated a few days ago, so I’d be surprised if it wasn’t.

I thought there might be a problem with that lua file, but as I just said, I updated just a few days ago, so I don’t see how that would have happened…

You could try a clean install of WireMod, there might of been data corruption or something when you updated it.